Starting 1 January 2023 three W2W Fellows will contribute to W2W by:
- visiting the three main partner institutes of W2W (LMU in Munich, JGU in Mainz and KIT in Karlsruhe), as well as satellite institutes if relevant
- giving presentations
- initiating and participating in informal discussions with W2W scientists, in particular with the early career scientists.
The W2W Fellows 2023 are:
- Linus Magnusson (ECMWF) for Research Area A
- Daniel Kirshbaum (McGill University, Canada) for Research Area B
- Juliana Dias (NOAA, USA) for Research Area C